Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Rutabaga french fries, oh my my my

My holiday season was not without high carb snacking, but i actually maintained my weight which is unheard of for me.
I am setting up my year for success, and have just put my first down payment on a CSA from Farmer Dave's Farm.

I'm really looking forward to getting it. here is an example of the variety of veggies they have to offer (mother nature permitting):
Beans_Beets_Broccoli_Brussels Sprouts_ Cabbage_Carrots_Cauliflower_Celery_Chard_Collards_Corn_Cucumber, Slicing
Cucumber, Pickling_Eggplant_Garlic_Garlic ScapesKaleLeeks_Lettuce_Onions_Parsnips_Peas_Peppers
Potatoes_Potatoes. Sweet_Radishes_Romanesco_Rutabaga_Scallions_Spinach_Summer Squash_Tomatoes: Cherry, Grape_Tomatoes: Slicing. Plum_Turnips. Salad_Winter Squashes_Basil

I have recipes flying through my brain. send me some good ones if you have some ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment